We limit the risk associated with building your new software by testing its viability in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Here's how our Software Project model can help you:
- Save time - Free up the time you would have had to spend testing your new software yourself.
- Save money – Save by not having to build your complete software concept from scratch - and by not having to hire additional full-time developers to do so.
- Peace of mind – We test the viability of your software which removes most of the risk of actually building it.
- Focus on the day-to-day – Hand over your software project to us and your development team can remain focused on their existing daily tasks.
“Evolve took our idea and created a minimum viable product that we could test with consumers. It turned a concept into something real that we could see our customers using and enjoying and enabled us to successfully gain investment to go to market."
Who benefits most from Software Projects?
Software Projects is a great fit for you if:
- You have an idea for some new software, but you want to make sure it’s viable.
- You need to create a proof of concept to demonstrate value to the business.
- You have any kind of short-term software project that you don’t have the headspace or manpower to deal with yourself.
- You need a Minimum Viable Product to seek further investment.
Here's how it works
- We speak with you and listen to your specific needs.
- Our talented and dedicated teams in the UK and the Ukraine work with you to plan the scope of the project.
- We carry out a minimum viable product or proof of concept project to test the viability of your software idea.
At Evolve we’ve spent more than a decade creating successful software - both for ourselves and for our clients. That means we’re highly-skilled and experienced when it comes to working lean. We ensure that your software idea has legs before you consider building it in its entirety.
Find out how we can help you transform your software from idea to successful reality.
Fill in the form and we’ll get back to you shortly.