Our own evolution from software consultancy to builders of great software means we have the expertise to help wherever you are on your product journey.
But we’ve evolved ourselves since then.
In the intervening years we’ve become much more than a software consultancy. These days we also build innovative software for our clients.
And that means we’re not only experts in helping you to see the big picture and preparing you for growth, but in launching great software for you, too.
One team, two countries
Our own journey to find additional software expertise eventually took us to Kiev in the Ukraine. And what we discovered there surprised and delighted us.
We found an education system – with a strong focus on maths and science – that almost seemed designed to prepare people for careers in software engineering.
We were so impressed that we decided to open an office there. And so today we’re one team in two countries, innovating together to deliver transformative software 1,600 miles apart.
Meet the leadership team
It turns out that there’s more connecting Leicester with Kiev than proud football teams who wear blue and white and consistently punch well above their weight.
What makes us different?
- An ideal balance - Our heritage of delivering expert consultancy as well as successful software makes us the perfect partner wherever you are on your product journey
- Expert development resource – We help you to hire highly-talented Kiev-based developers to complement your existing team and help you to hit your goals sooner
- From software idea to reality – We take your idea, test its viability, and then help you to make it a customer-pleasing reality
- A UK company – While we help you to source talented teams in the Ukraine, we’re a UK company which means we abide by UK laws
Vision to plan
- It started with an idea to revolutionise the way contingent workers are paid.
- After a series of workshops the design work got underway and a clickable prototype was built
- Just 12 weeks later the Pilot Programme went live. User feedback was really positive and we prepared for Commercial Launch.
- The service was Commercially Launched just 14 weeks later and our client won Computing Magazines, Mobile Project of the Year 2018.