Jump fast on the food technology bandwagon with Evolve's nearshoring expertise and top software engineering talent!
Our bespoke solutions are based on the 360° strategy and design thinking elements, which allows us to deliver results with a high added value for customers.
Putting the quality of our R&D team and the latest generation technologies at the forefront enables us to deliver custom software solutions for food and FoodTech companies quickly and flexibly.
Since 2007, Evolve has been helping businesses across many industries become innovative, gain a competitive advantage and thrive while saving software development and maintenance costs through our tailor-made bespoke solutions delivered on time and budget.
From CRM, ERP and CMS to eCommerce software for FoodTech to business process automation and cloud migration to food delivery apps and beyond – we have the experience, the talent, and the expertise to have your back!
We have our own R&D Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine, which allows us to access an untapped pool of 185,000+ software engineers and tech specialists.
We invite you to extend your in-house product development team with the top remote talent to boost capacity, access expertise that's hard to find or too expensive in your home country, and speed up your time to hire and time to market.
The team is yours to manage and scale, while Evolve takes care of your HR, recruitment, IT infrastructure and admin issues. There's no hidden agenda as you pay a monthly invoice comprised of each team member's gross salary (i.e., already including social taxes) and our team hosting fee.
If you aren't happy with a team member after they've passed their probation period, you can dismiss a resource with just a 14- or 30-days notice.
Here’s how you can benefit from a tech partnership with Evolve:
- Save your FoodTech software development budget due to labour cost arbitrage
- Benefit from knowledge and experience of Philippe Peron, our Chief Delivery Officer. He is a former Head of International Engineering at Just Eat where he grew their Extended Team in Ukraine from 25 to 85+ dedicated developers
- Find and hire mature software developers for your Food Technology product development
- Get flexibility in replacing team members who don't meet your expectations after the probation period
- Scale up your FoodTech product with no HR, recruitment, IT or admin hassle
Business Case: How Just Eat Leveraged an Extended Team in Ukraine to Increase Capacity
- Challenge - Just Eat needed to address the development of its international platform (Web & Mobile) without impacting the Core team's roadmap. Thus, it was looking to resolve the hiring equation: budget, time to recruit, skills, and culture fit.
- Solution - Just Eat chose to partner with a Ukraine-based provider of software team extension services to increase their development bandwidth and internationalise web and mobile apps for users in different countries.
- Outcome - Multiple loyal distributed software teams with injected JUST EAT DNA, contributing to the delivery of stable, scalable and secure products.
Are you looking to optimise your cost/opportunity gain ratio?
Since 2007, we’ve been helping stratups and enterprises across different industries, from constuction to pharmeceutical to food to retail, transform digitally and improve their top line growth and bottom line savings!
Do you know?
- Global FoodTech industry is expected to reach $250 billion by 2022 (source: Research&Markets, 2020)
- 39% of FoodTech startup founders find it hard to hire tech employees locally with the correct skills, mind-set and work ethics for the jobs (Source: Studio Graphene, 2020)
- Revenue in the UK online food delivery segment stands at a healthy £4,215m (€4,528m) as of Q1 2020 – up 11.5% versus the comparable period of last year.