How we’ve Evolved
Cast your mind back to 2007 when J.K Rowling concluded her series of children’s books by publishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Apple changed the world of mobile communications technology forever in releasing its first ever iPhone, and Rhianna’s Umbrella had been top of the charts for what felt like forever…
Meanwhile, in Leicestershire, Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE had been witnessing the onset of the global recession and the impact of this on the Construction Industry that she worked in. Having strong business acumen and an outstanding talent in software solutions and technology, Leanne identified an opportunity to provide outsourced (onshore) development and business support services to the sector and built her own business: Evolve.
Evolve have enjoyed continued growth each year and have several business awards to recognise our success. We are always looking for the next challenge and absolutely love what we do.
What we do
We design, build and implement software solutions to improve business processes, user experience, and customer engagement.
We offer bespoke software solutions and off the shelf solutions which include e-Bate, our Rebate Management Platform and Pro-evaluate, our Audit & Compliance Tool. We also offer a comprehensive suite of professional services, alongside the delivery of a software solution or when assisting our clients making strategic investments in 3rd party software applications such as an ERP replacement.
Here’s the detail…
With a decade of multi-award winning experience working with and helping to improve businesses just like yours, we understand how important process, efficiency and value for money are to you. At Evolve, our customers consider us the first choice in innovative software solutions, having saved them millions of pounds every year in process efficiency, countless hours of time-saving, increased revenue recognition and reduced audit fees.
Our logo bears the words ‘Listen, transform, enrich’ and illustrates exactly how we’ve shaped our business. We believe in complete engagement and collaboration with every customer we work with, this allows us to advise and deliver customer-led solutions that will transform the way things work in order to enrich your productivity, your services and most importantly, your results.
Why choose Evolve for your next IT project or solutions?
Our honesty, integrity, innovation and outstanding service is what sets us aside from our competitors. We believe in transparency and working coherently alongside our customers as partners.
Typically, our customers are:
- Looking for innovative software solutions
- Looking to consolidate their existing IT landscape
- Looking to improve their business
- Going through a merger or acquisition
- Divesting a part of their business
- Planning for growth
We have bags of experience – with a decade in this business and many more decades of combined commercial and IT experience across many sectors amongst our team.
We are passionate about the customer, whether that be ours or yours as they are the ones paying for the products and services we all invest in. This drives how we work together to provide the best solutions for your business.
Lastly, we believe in transparency which makes the working relationship we have with our customers a real partnership – we are with you from the outset and can provide managed support services for as long as you need.
How to buy
If you are looking for us to build you a custom software solution then a consultative approach will be taken. The problem you are trying to address and any requirements already derived from that will be analysed in an open and transparent discussion with our consultants. Collaborative workshops will then help to flesh out your requirements and allow the Evolve team to present a proposed solution that will solve your organisation’s problem. We then continue to work in an open and honest collaboration as we develop your solution, always working to a budget and timescale set and agreed by you. Our bespoke software solution customers enjoy improved business process, user experience and customer engagement.
Get in touch today to arrange a consultation on 0116 2987460 or email us at .
If your organisation is part of the National Health Service then you can buy Evolve products and services through the NHS Framework. As a pre-approved supplier to the NHS, Evolve specialise in selected services to the organisation including:
Advisory services for Transport and Logistics in relation to supply chain, warehousing, materials handling.
Healthcare Business Consultancy – Leadership, Governance & Strategy
Health & Community
Healthcare Service, Development & Transformation
Ancillary Consultancy Services
There are many benefits of using the NHS Framework, including:
• OJEU compliant – No formal tendering is required, saving valuable time and money in the procurement process
• Direct Award – The agreement gives freedom and flexibility for all Participating Authorities to choose the suppliers they wish within the remit of the Agreement
• Mini Competition – Opportunity to run a Mini Competition off the back of the Framework Agreement, in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each customer and drive down pricing
• Competitive Pricing – Fixed prices during the Framework period to support budgeting and calculation of benefits realised by Participating Authorities
• Robust Framework – A specification which has been reviewed and approved by a specialist stakeholder group as well as suitable testing of the market to offer robust market tested suppliers that comply with latest guidance.
• Flexible contract terms – The Participating Authority shall also be entitled, at its sole discretion, to select another form of Special Conditions of Contract.
To learn more or apply to purchase goods and services through the framework, visit https://www.sbs.nhs.uk/ica-consult-18-multidisciplinary-consultancy-services
G-Cloud 10 – Gov.UK Digital Marketplace
If you are looking for software products and services for a public sector organisation, Evolve are a pre-approved supplier on the Government’s G-Cloud 10 Framework.
As audit and compliance and rebate management specialists, our two Cloud based SaaS solutions, e-Bate and Pro-evaluate can be purchased through the framework to any public sector body or organisation, without going through a lengthy tender process.
Pro-evaluate is our audit and compliance and Incident Investigation solution. This highly configurable and flexible tool can be used to audit any process, asset or standard whilst identifying risk and tracking non-compliance issues. Completely non paper-based, Pro-evaluate can be used on any smart device, from a laptop and desktop to a smartphone or tablet, giving you the flexibility to carry out audits on-site and remotely either on or offline. The Incident reporting module of Pro-evaluate logs all incidents, accidents and near misses and guides you through an investigation.
e-Bate is the UK’s first end-to-end rebate management solution. Fast and efficient, e-Bate provides a central, automated place for deal information, contracts and agreements that removes the risk of miscalculation and mistakes by human error and Excel spreadsheets. e-Bate provides increased efficiency and transparency, streamlined processes and the ability to withstand scrutiny and audits. Designed to radicalise the way organisations manage complex pricing and maintain margins through improved management of:
To find out more about The Government’s G-Cloud 10 framework for public sector organisations or to purchase e-Bate or Pro-evaluate through the pre-approved marketplace, visit https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/
Our story began in 2007 when our MD, Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE identified an opportunity to provide outsourced software development and business support services and built her own business.
Leanne and Evolve quickly gained a reputation in the sector developing solutions for Rebate Management, Readymix Stock Re-Ordering, Loading & Despatch Management and many others. Nearly ten years on and Evolve has grown into a successful, multiple award-winning customer-centric software solutions provider across multiple industries with over 70 customers worldwide.
As a Microsoft Partner, Evolve continues to grow year on year offering expert professional services to back up the solutions we implement. We believe our success has been due to setting a clear vision and mission for our business but also in ensuring we adhere to our values and constantly exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are a very proud, award-winning company with a close knit team who all come to work for the same reason – to deliver quality products and solutions with integrity, passion and expertise.
Based centrally in the UK and with our core development team based in our Headquarters we deliver products and services globally. Our team is backed up by our highly skilled and dedicated product development teams in Armenia and India. This allows us to scale rapidly and distribute the workload effectively between our 3 teams.
With easy access to all major road networks and 4 major airports within a 2 hour drive, we can be on most customer sites in the UK within 2 hours and within 24 hours internationally.
The people that make up Evolve are talented and passionate individuals with decades of experience and expertise in software development and implementation, and are all led by Founder and Managing Director, Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE.
The Evolve Team – We can extend our services with off-shore support to accommodate any size project
Business Awards & Accreditation
Evolve are proud to have been recognised with many business awards and accreditations:
- Services to Science & Technology Award 2018 – The English Women’s Awards (Highly Commended)
- Digital Engineering & Technology Award 2018 – Made in The Midlands Awards (finalist)
- Business Woman of the Year 2017 – Niche Magazine Business Awards 2017
- Natwest Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2017 – Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year (finalist)
- Independent Software Vendor 2017 – Commsbusiness Award 2017 (finalist)
- Team of the Year Award 2017 – East Midlands Chamber Enterprising Women Awards – Evolve Development & Delivery Team led by CIO Colette Wyatt (finalist)
- Business Woman of the Year 2017 – East Midlands Chamber Enterprising Women Awards 2017 – Leanne Bonner Cooke (finalist)
- Business Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 – Leicester Mercury Business Awards (finalist)
- Business Woman of the Year 2016 – East Midlands Chamber Awards Enterprising Women Awards (finalist)
- Business Improvement Through Technology 2016 – East Midlands Chamber Awards (finalist)
- Highly Commended Business Woman of the Year 2016 – The Niche Business Awards (finalist)
- SME Growth – Forward Ladies 2016 – Women in Business Awards (finalist)
- Business Woman of the Year 2015 – The Niche Business Awards
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 – Leicester Mercury Women in Business Awards
- Innovation Award 2015 – Leicester Mercury Women in Business Awards
- International Business of the Year 2015 – Forward Ladies Women in Business Awards – Midlands Region
- International Business of the Year 2015 – Forward Ladies Women in Business Awards – National Award
We have no active vacancies right now but you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter if you think you’ve got the talent and experience we may be interested in.
We ask that recruitment agencies do not contact us regarding any advertised positions as we already have a preferred recruitment partner. We also ask that offshore development companies do not contact us as we perform all development in-house or through approved associates only, thank you.