How we’ve Evolved
Cast your mind back to 2007 when J.K Rowling concluded her series of children’s books by publishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Apple changed the world of mobile communications technology forever in releasing its first ever iPhone, and Rhianna’s Umbrella had been top of the charts for what felt like forever…
Meanwhile in Leicestershire, Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE had been witnessing the onset of the global recession and the impact of this on the Construction Industry that she worked in. Having strong business acumen and an outstanding talent in software solutions and technology, Leanne identified an opportunity to provide outsourced (onshore) development and business support services to the sector and built her own business: Evolve.
Evolve have enjoyed continued growth each year and have several business awards to recognise our success. We are always looking for the next challenge and absolutely love what we do.
What we do
We design, build and implement software solutions to improve business processes, user experience, and customer engagement.
We offer bespoke software solutions and off the shelf solutions which include e-Bate, our Rebate Management Platform and Pro-evaluate, our Audit & Compliance Tool. We also offer a comprehensive suite of professional services, alongside the delivery of a software solution or when assisting our clients making strategic investments in 3rd party software applications such as an ERP replacement.
Here’s the detail…
With a decade of multi-award winning experience working with and helping to improve businesses just like yours, we understand how important process, efficiency and value for money are to you. At Evolve, our customers consider us the first choice in innovative software solutions, having saved them millions of pounds every year in process efficiency, countless hours of time-saving, increased revenue recognition and reduced audit fees.
Our logo bears the words ‘Listen, transform, enrich’ and illustrates exactly how we’ve shaped our business. We believe in complete engagement and collaboration with every customer we work with, this allows us to advise and deliver customer-led solutions that will transform the way things work in order to enrich your productivity, your services and most importantly, your results.
Why choose Evolve for your next IT project or solutions?
Our honesty, integrity, innovation and outstanding service is what sets us aside from our competitors. We believe in transparency and working coherently alongside our customers as partners.
Typically, our customers are:
- Looking for innovative software solutions
- Looking to consolidate their existing IT landscape
- Looking to improve their business
- Going through a merger or acquisition
- Divesting a part of their business
- Planning for growth
We have bags of experience – with a decade in this business and many more decades of combined commercial and IT experience across many sectors amongst our team.
We are passionate about the customer, whether that be ours or yours as they are the ones paying for the products and services we all invest in. This drives how we work together to provide the best solutions for your business.
Lastly, we believe in transparency which makes the working relationship we have with our customers a real partnership – we are with you from the outset and can provide managed support services for as long as you need.
Our story began in 2007 when our MD, Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE identified an opportunity to provide outsourced software development and business support services and built her own business.
Leanne and Evolve quickly gained a reputation in the sector developing solutions for Rebate Management, Readymix Stock Re-Ordering, Loading & Despatch Management and many others. Nearly ten years on and Evolve has grown into a successful, multiple award-winning customer-centric software solutions provider across multiple industries with over 70 customers worldwide.
As a Microsoft Partner, Evolve continues to grow year on year offering expert professional services to back up the solutions we implement. We believe our success has been due to setting a clear vision and mission for our business but also in ensuring we adhere to our values and constantly exceed our customers’ expectations.
Click on our timeline on the right to see our journey.
We are a very proud, award-winning company with a close knit team who all come to work for the same reason – to deliver quality products and solutions with integrity, passion and expertise.
We love what we do and seeing satisfied and happy customers is absolutely why we do it. And, that’s why we invest in the right people – to ensure we have the team, that are best matched to our customers’ needs, meaning we will always be a customer-centric business.
Based centrally in the UK and with our core development team based in our Headquarters we deliver products and services globally. Our team is backed up by our highly skilled and dedicated product development teams in Armenia and India. This allows us to scale rapidly and distribute the workload effectively between our 3 teams.
With easy access to all major road networks and 4 major airports within a 2 hour drive, we can be on most customer sites in the UK within 2 hours and within 24 hours internationally.
The people that make up Evolve are talented and passionate individuals with decades of experience and expertise in software development and implementation, and are all led by Founder and Managing Director, Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE.
We do not have any vacancies currently, but thanks for stopping by and good luck in your next career move.
We ask that recruitment agencies do not contact us regarding any advertised positions as we already have a preferred recruitment partner. We also ask that offshore development companies do not contact us as we perform all development in-house or through approved associates only, thank you.
Business Awards & Accreditation
Evolve are proud to have been recognised with many business awards and accreditations:
- Business Woman of the Year 2017 – Niche Magazine Business Awards 2017
- Natwest Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2017 – Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year (finalist)
- Independent Software Vendor 2017 – Commsbusiness Award 2017 (finalist)
- Team of the Year Award 2017 – East Midlands Chamber Enterprising Women Awards – Evolve Development & Delivery Team led by CIO Colette Wyatt (finalist)
- Business Woman of the Year 2017 – East Midlands Chamber Enterprising Women Awards 2017 – Leanne Bonner Cooke (finalist)
- Business Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 – Leicester Mercury Business Awards (finalist)
- Business Woman of the Year 2016 – East Midlands Chamber Awards Enterprising Women Awards (finalist)
- Business Improvement Through Technology 2016 – East Midlands Chamber Awards (finalist)
- Highly Commended Business Woman of the Year 2016 – The Niche Business Awards (finalist)
- SME Growth – Forward Ladies 2016 – Women in Business Awards (finalist)
- Business Woman of the Year 2015 – The Niche Business Awards
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 – Leicester Mercury Women in Business Awards
- Innovation Award 2015 – Leicester Mercury Women in Business Awards
- International Business of the Year 2015 – Forward Ladies Women in Business Awards – Midlands Region
- International Business of the Year 2015 – Forward Ladies Women in Business Awards – National Award