We are looking for a Business analyst to join our client AVI-SPL’s Extended Team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
AVI-SPL is a digital workplace services provider that works with organizations globally to improve team collaboration and unlock new business value.
AVI-SPL’s “Symphony” is a flagship product that automates your meeting scheduling, launching, monitoring, management, analytics, and experience from a single platform and gives you global control of your Audio/Video (A/V) and Unified Communication ecosystem.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Analyze business needs and design solutions in terms of overall architecture, data models, workflows, user interfaces, features & functionality and quality.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, User stories, Use Cases, Graphic User Interface, Screen and Interface designs.
- Help resolve issues related to maintenance and support.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of solutions
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Understanding of conceptual, task-oriented and reference documentation. Great attention to details
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent native-level written English skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence, Markdown, HTML.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- The unique experience of working with global markets
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Competitive base salary
- Professional training
- Healthcare insurance
- Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing, training