Pro-evaluate makes audit & compliance easy!
Are these audits hard work?
Is it a struggle to keep on top of bits of paper or spreadsheets?
or have you simply outgrown the basic audit software that you’re using?
- Set up questionnaires and checklists in one place, access them from anywhere.
- Assign actions at the click of a button and easily keep track of progress.
- Get a complete overview of audits carried out and progress on actions for you and your management.
- Reduce effort AND reduce risk.
How Pro-Evaluate can help:
Set up and carry out compliance audits quickly and easily:
- Flexible and comprehensive question sets – streamline setting up and carrying out audits. Easily modify questionnaires to cater for new regulations or different needs.
- Mobile and Multi-device – Carry out audits and assign actions on your mobile device – minimise effort and eliminate delays. All of your precious data is stored securely in the cloud and you can access and update it from whichever device is most convenient for you – PC, tablet or phone.
- Robust Scheduling – never have another audit get missed or carried out late. Determine when an audit should be carried out and assign it to someone. Monitor completion and other management information on a comprehensive dashboard.
- Comprehensive Task Management – assign tasks resulting from audits and easily monitor progress. Easily re-assign tasks if necessary, e.g., due to staff absence.
- Extensive Reporting – Pro-Evaluate provides reporting that lets you track progress on audits and actions. People carrying out audits get a dashboard showing what audits they have completed and are outstanding, and management get a dashboard that lets them track overall progress.
- Complete system auditing – Pro-Evaluate tracks all changes to questionnaires, audits and tasks – gives you a comprehensive audit trail and full visibility of changes made.
- Track and analyse effectiveness of rebates in real time
For a limited time only, buy Pro-Evaluate Audit & Compliance and get Incident Reporting FREE!
Is getting people to report incidents a chore?
Is collating accident books and paper forms hard to keep track of?
or do you believe prevention is better than cure?
- Record ALL incidents, no matter how trivial
- Capture evidence and investigate all incidents
- Identify root cause
- Develop action plans
- Prevent serious breaches and incidents
- Report serious incidents to the relevant authorities such as HSE or ICO
Incident Reporting allows organisations to handle the recording and reporting of incidents, be they accidents, near misses, data breaches or any type of process failure you may need to record.
- Smart Forms - make it easy for you to set up and maintain the forms used to report incidents
- Anonymous incident reporting - ensure whistleblowers, employees or visitors don’t feel inhibited when reporting incidents
- Root cause analysis - allowing you to identify the actions that need to be taken to prevent incidents reoccurring
- Workflows - make sure that all relevant stakeholders are informed about incidents and act on them in line with standard operating procedures
- Configurable user interface - allows you to set Incident Reporting up to meet your needs
- Reporting and analytics - lets you track incidents and performance against improvement initiatives
- Zero paperwork - so there is full traceability and reduced administration
- Works on a PC, Tablet or Smartphone - can be accessed wherever it’s needed
- Evidence Based - Add photos, video, audio files and other media to reports
- Legal Privilege - protects the business
Full support service and how-to guides
You’ll find answers to the most common questions within the knowledge base, but if you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can raise your query online and a member of our support team will respond.
Real people, not chatbots.
Loaded with quick tips and with a search facility for locating what you need fast, the how-to guides allow anyone to use Pro-evaluate easily.
If you want to introduce Pro-evaluate to a team of users then this is a great way to do it.
One of our audit and compliance software experts will provide as many sessions as you require to ensure your team are fully trained and ready to use Pro-evaluate.